| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Felixstowe, England in January is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow sometimes. Only 50mm (2in) of liquid descends during on average 16 days.
- The skies in Felixstowe, England are really dreary with on average only 1:54 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:50 long and the longest day is 8:59 long with an average length of 8:19.
- There are approximately 6:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Felixstowe, England January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Felixstowe, England, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Felixstowe, England:
- Hull, England, Uk - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NNW
- Waddington, Uk - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) NW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) WNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 234.4 kms (145.6 miles) W
- London, England, Uk - 125.8 kms (78.1 miles) WSW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SW
- Brighton, England, Uk - 162 kms (100.7 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) WSW