| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Felixstowe, England in May is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain at times. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 10 days.
- In May the heavens above Felixstowe, England are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:01 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:51 long and the longest day is 16:19 long with an average length of 15:39.
- There are approximately 8:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Felixstowe, England May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Felixstowe, England, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Felixstowe, England:
- Hull, England, Uk - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NNW
- Waddington, Uk - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) NW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) WNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 234.4 kms (145.6 miles) W
- London, England, Uk - 125.8 kms (78.1 miles) WSW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SW
- Brighton, England, Uk - 162 kms (100.7 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) WSW