| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Felixstowe, England in December is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of fluid descends across an average of 16 days.
- In December the heavens above Felixstowe, England are really dreary with on balance just 1:34 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:44 long and the longest day is 8:04 long with an average length of 7:49.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Felixstowe, England December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Felixstowe, England, Uk
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Felixstowe, England:
- Hull, England, Uk - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NNW
- Waddington, Uk - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) NW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) WNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 234.4 kms (145.6 miles) W
- London, England, Uk - 125.8 kms (78.1 miles) WSW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SW
- Brighton, England, Uk - 162 kms (100.7 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) WSW